• +91-850 9428 362
Job Opportunities



In Japan, foreign workers are able to work in agricultural professions through the Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) or the Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) visa.

Under the TITP, foreign workers can be employed in agriculture-related industries such as farming, forestry, and fisheries. The program provides training and work experience to foreign workers for a period of up to 5 years, and is aimed at transferring skills and knowledge back to their home country.

The SSW visa, introduced in April 2019, allows foreign workers with specific skills and experience to work in Japan for up to 5 years, with the possibility of extension. Agricultural professions are among the industries covered by the SSW visa

Foreign workers in agriculture-related professions in Japan may be involved in a range of tasks, including:
  • Planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops
  • Operating and maintaining agricultural machinery
  • Caring for livestock
  • Sorting, packing, and transporting agricultural products
  • Participating in research and development activities